Tag: 南京哪个spa可以做大活


first_imgDonegal will be well represented at the Rose of Tralee festival this year, after three escorts from the county made it through an intensive boot camp in order to be chosen for the glitzy pageant. Struan Charters, Tom Cranley and Mark Harley will represent Donegal at The Rose of Tralee festival which gets underway on August 17th. The three lads were put through a gruelling boot camp over the Bank Holiday Weekend where they had to showcase their skills in an array of different ways such as footing turf, sowing, ironing and surfing!Sixty-five escorts were selected following the weekend, and three Donegal showed they had what it takes to make a great escort.In fact, most counties are well represented at this year’s festival – with 26 of the 32 counties having escorts selected.John Drummey, Rose of Tralee Communications Manager, told The Irish Daily Mirror, “The Rose Escorts spent three days in Kerry where they undertook a number of endurance tasks to prepare them for the festival. “Over 200 men between 21 and 30 years applied to become Rose Escorts this year.“Following a detailed interview process, the final 65, the biggest number ever, were selected to take part in a Boot Camp weekend in Kerry, to help them cope with the demands of a busy week in Tralee.” DONEGAL WELL REPRESENTED AT ROSE OF TRALEE – AS THREE ESCORTS MAKE THE CUT was last modified: June 8th, 2016 by Mark ForkerShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:2016EntertainmentFeaturesnewsRose of Traleelast_img read more


first_imgChelsea manager Antonio Conte has been fined 8,000 pounds following his sending-off during a match against Swansea City last month, the Football Association said on Wednesday.Conte was dismissed just before halftime for disputing a decision by referee Neil Swarbrick in the Premier League game at Stamford Bridge, which his team won 1-0.The Italian subsequently apologised but told British media he had been frustrated with Swansea’s time-wasting.The FA said in a statement that Conte had admitted the misconduct charge and accepted “the standard penalty” for the offence.Chelsea, who are third in the Premier League, visit West Ham United on Saturday.On the other hand, Chelsea drew 1-1 against Atletico Madrid in the Champions League on Tuesday but have already qualified for the ROund of 16 of the tournament.last_img read more

Recent Comments