Tag: 上海龙凤shlfinf

first_imgDONEGAL JUNIOR LEAGUEREPORTS SUNDAYBrian Mc Cormick Sports Premier DivisionGlenea United 0 Rathmullan Celtic 2 In dry but breezy conditions Glenea completed their league programme with a defeat by this season’s champions. In a tight 1st half chances were at a premium but on 30 minutes the away side took the lead when David Miller’s effort found the net. In the 2nd half Rathmullan extended their lead on 55 minutes when Darragh Patton reacted quickest to a loose ball and fired a shot from the edge of the box into the corner of the net. Glenea pushed hard for to get back into it but were unable to create any clear cut chances to reduce the arrears. Team efforts from both sides.Referee: Mick Langan.Lifford Celtic 1 Kilmacrennan Celtic 1Lifford Celtic surrendered their Premier Division crown at a sunbathed Flagpole Field on Sunday afternoon. Kilmacrennan Celtic, already doomed to relegation, had little but pride to play for and that was enough to see them produce a stubborn performance that meant Rathmullan Celtic, who defeated Glenea United, would win the title. Kilmacrennan sounded the first warning shot when Edwin Doherty crashed his header off the Lifford crossbar. Lee White then did well to foil Doherty as they met one on one. Alan Gethins was fouled in the box by Darren Toland and referee Marty Mc Garrigle pointed to the penalty spot. An opportunity for the reigning champions to settle the nerves, up stepped Trevor Gethins but he fluffed his kick without even testing Mark Gallagher in the Kilmacrennan net. Kilmacrennan went ahead through Marty Sweeney who headed in a free kick at the back post. This goal sprung Lifford to life. Immediately Ross Porter thundered the ball off the Kilmacrennan crossbar. Kevin Mc Brearty levelled the score when he ben his free kick inside Gallagher’s right hand post despite the custodian’s best effort at full stretch. That is where the scoring ended despite a second half played almost entirely in the Kilmacrennan half. Kilmacrennan had a few counter attacks but never against threatened Lee White’s net while at the other side Mark Gallagher was producing a fine goalkeeping display to thwart the Lifford forwards. A draw at the end with Lifford ending the season in runners-up spot. Man of the Match: Mark Gallagher, Kilmacrennan Celtic. Referee: Marty Mc Garrigle.Donegal Town 1 St. Catherines 0It was late drama once again on the final day of the season at the Hospital Field as David Harron’s 85th minute winner guaranteed Donegal Premier Division football for next season. Donegal found themselves between a rock and a hard place for long periods of the game, knowing that a point would guarantee safety. The home side showed very positively in the opening stages putting the visitors under pressure with David Harron and Benny Byrne causing problems for the Catherine’s defence. Chris Hegarty was dominating in the middle of the park but when St. Catherine’s settled into the game they began to cause Donegal plenty of problems. Donegal had David Bustard to thank for hooking McCabe’s effort off the line and away to safety on the twenty minute mark. Conor Mc Monagle was finding gaps in the wide areas but the quality of Donegal’s crossing let them down slightly. After the restart Donegal found themselves on the front foot. As Donegal pressed looking for the goal that would give them comfort in the game St. Catherine’s remained a constant threat on the counter attack with Cannon going close on separate occasions. Benny Byrne almost headed the Town in front on seventy minutes when Joe McIntyre worked the ball well out wide to swing in a dangerous cross but Byrne’s contact wasn’t as solid as required. The decisive moment came on 85 minutes when Catherine’s centre half got caught on the ball by David Harron. The young Donegal frontman showed composure beyond his years as he coolly dribbled forward and riffled the ball into the top corner to give the home side the breathing space they required. A superb individual goal and a fitting reward for a young player who has established himself as one of the first names on the team sheet this season. An excellent team display from Donegal and well done to St. Catherine’s who will feel unlucky not to go away with a point.Watson Hire Division One Castlefin Celtic 4 Gweedore United 2Castlefin, needing all three points didn’t get the start they wanted as Gweedore United’s Michael Connolly got the opening goal on thirteen minutes. Two minutes later Gweedore doubled their lead from the penalty spot after a foul in the box, Shane O’Donnell calmly stuck the ball into back of the net. Castlefin began to come more into the game with Matthew O’Rourke hitting the crossbar. Castlefin pulled one back on 29 minutes when Ronan Tourish found Matthew O’Rourke in the box. O’Rourke finished into the top corner. Castlefin searched for an equaliser before half time but two great saves from Gweedore’s keeper Liam McFadden denied them.Two minutes into the second half Gweedore’s Connolly should have made it three only for his strike to go over the bar. Castlefin found an equaliser in the 65th minute, a lovely one-two between Matthew O’Rourke and JP Malley, O’Rourke finished from an awkward angle to get his and Castlefin’s second goal.Minutes later Castlefin took the lead when a great strike from Simon Mc Glinchey from 20 yards hit underside of the crossbar and bounced over the line. Gweedore pressed for an equaliser with Francis Gallagher and Ryan O’Donnell running at the Castlefin defence. Castlefin wrapped up the three points a minute from the end of normal time when great work from Barry and Ronan Tourish found JP Malley, Malley comfortably finished to make it 4-2 in Castlefin’s favour. Referee: Patrick Martin. Best for Castlefin: Michael Dunnion and Simon Mc Glinchey. Best for Gweedore United: Team PerformanceCappry Rovers 4 Dunkineely Celtic 6Andrew Mackey found his scoring boots and brought them to Cappry Park where he used them to maximum effect. Three goals in the first ten minutes was only the start of the story as he went on to add further strikes on sixty four, seventy three and eighty two minutes, completing a double hat-trick. Somewhat shook by the explosive start by Dunkineely Celtic, Cappry Rovers did well to make a game of it. Alan Patton got their first before Dylan Ramsey reduced the deficit to one. Chris Mc Laughlin then levelled the game on thirty nine minutes. Mackey put his side in front again but two minutes later on sixty six minutes Mc Laughlin again got the equaliser. Cappry however could find no answer to Mackey’s last two goals and Dunkineely returned through the gap with all three points in the bag.Ulster Junior Cup FinalGweedore Celtic 0 Glengad F.C. 0( Glengad F.C. won 4-2 on penalties )Gweedore Celtic put up a valiant fight in their quest to win their fifth Ulster Junior Cup against Glengad F.C. on Sunday evening at Diamond Park, Ballyare. Despite, by their standards, a poor league campaign the Gaeltacht side had fought their way into the decider against their Inishowen opposition. From the opening exchanges it was evident that Hugh Rua Gallagher’s men were up against a good side in Glengad. Gweedore Celtic had goalkeeper Michael Mc Kelvey to thank for keeping the stalemate and the custodian went on to produce a man of the match performance. Neither side could break the deadlock. Gweedore defended very well and offered few openings, what they missed Mc Kelvey handled. Gweedore failed to trouble Glengad in attack and as the game progressed extra time and penalties always looked likely. With no goals in added time it went to spot kicks. Mc Kelvey saved first for Gweedore but it was a short celebration as they missed their next two kicks and with Glengad converting four Gweedore hadn’t to take their fifth penalty. This match was enjoyed by a sizeable crowd at the Donegal Junior League headquarters on a fine evening for the purpose.Gweedore Celtic: Michael Mc Kelvey, Eamonn Curran, Kevin Friel, Paul Mc Bride, David Mc Gee, Chris Porter, Jamie Boyle, Cathal Campbell, Damien O’ Sullivan, Thomas Diver, Brendan Mc Geady. Subs: Johnny Mc Ginty, John Walsh, Ciaran Ferry, Declan Doherty, Ownie Mc Garvey, Ciaran Mc Hugh, Joe Bonar, Sean O’ Donnell.Glengad F.C.: Gerard Crossan, John Mc Dermott, Matthew Byrne, Ruairi Doherty, Shane Doherty, Adam Byrne, Patrick Mc Dermott, Michael Brne, Terence Doherty, John Mc Laughlin, John Mc Daid. Subs: Charlie Byrne, Seamus Doherty, Stephen Doherty, Christy Mc Laughlin, Michael Mc Laughlin.Referee: Kevin Logue, Assistants, Joe Mc Hugh and Marty QuinnWatson Hire Division One / CT Ball Division Two, Promotion / Relegation Play-OffKeadue Rovers 3 Deele Harps 2Keadue Rovers retained their place in Division 1 with a victory over Deele Harps at the Finn Valley Centre. The game was played in very warm conditions and the first five minutes were fairly scrappy. Deele started to get a foothold on things after ten minutes and the first chance of the game fell to Aidy Gallagher who shot over the bar. On fourteen minutes Keadue went ahead when Ryan Greene crossed for Adrian Hanlon to head down to Corey Gallagher who drilled home from close range. By the midway point of the half Deele were still strong and Shane Gallagher just missed on twenty two minutes at the back post. Keadue increased their lead on twenty three minutes when Corey Gallagher intercepted the ball and broke through the Deele defence and beat the keeper from the edge of the box. Keadue had better possession at this stage. On the stroke of half time Conor Catterson poked home on the line following good work from Shane Gallagher to bring Deele back into it. In the 2nd half and Deele kept pressing with Shane Gallagher hitting the post and Gavin Gallagher having a headed goal disallowed in the first ten minutes. Deele were deservedly level on fifty seven minutes, Shane Gallagher lobbing over Ben Boyle in the Keadue goal. Keadue responded well and forced Deele back on the hour mark gaining more possession. Midway through the second half Deele had a few great chances for a third goal, Conor Catterson’s shot was well saved and Shane Gallagher missed a clear cut header. On eighty two minutes Hugh Boyle went on a run for Keadue forcing a corner. From this corner Adrian Hanlon tried a long range effort which was misjudged by Chris Roulston in the Deele goal and the ball was fumbled into the net. Deele should’ve been level on eighty five minutes when Gavin Gallagher was clean through but shot wide. It took a rearguard action from Keadue for the remaining five minutes but they held out and defended very well. A relieved Keadue won the game despite being under pressure for a lot of the game and showed good battling qualities while for Deele it was a case of chances not taken despite a lot of possession. Best for Keadue were Adrian Hanlon, Hugh Moy and Corey Gallagher while best for Deele were Conor Catterson, Gary Mc Girr and Shane Gallagher. Referee : Ed Moore.WEDNESDAYBrian Mc Cormick Sports Premier DivisionMilford United 4 Glenea United 2Milford and Glenea played a very competitive end of season match at a high tempo with open counterattacking football. Milford took the lead on ten minutes when Gary Merritt finished following good work by Joey Cullen. Glenea responded with a good strike from distance and then took the lead through Michael Barry. Joey Cullen levelled matters on the half hour mark, rifling home following good work by Gary Merritt. The second half was end to end and the game looked destined for a draw until Cathal Mc Gettigan hit a screamer of a free kick with ten minutes left from 35 yards. Peter Doherty’s well judged back heel secured Milford the points in their last league game before the Cup Final against Castlefin Celtic. Good game by both teams. Referee: Ed Moore.SATURDAYOld Orchard Saturday Division OneFintown Harps AFC 3 Ramelton Mariners 2Ramelton broke the deadlock in the 15th minute when Alan Blaney scored after a mix up in the Fintown defence. Shortly afterwards Blaney scored again, this time from a corner kick. Fintown created a few chances with both efforts coming off the post. The second half started with Fintown on top. . Christopher Mc Glynn scored for the Harps in the 50th minute to reduce the deficit. In the 57th minute Shan McMillan levelled the game. In the 65th minute Fintown’s Brian Delaney put the home side in front. Ramelton pushed hard to get the equaliser but to no avail.Referee :Martin Mc ElhinneyGlenea United Reserves 1 Glencar Celtic 2Glenea’s Reserves completed their league programme with a defeat in a close game with this season’s champions. In a tight 1st half with chances at a premium, neither side able to force an opener. In the 2nd half Glencar took the lead after 55 minutes when Garvin Grieve fired a shot from the edge of the area through a crowd of players and it found it’s way to the corner of the net. Glenea pushed hard for an equaliser but were caught out on 70 minutes when a long ball over the top broke to Padgo Rafferty who slotted it home to extend Glencar’s lead. Glena pulled a goal back on 89 minutes when form a corner Niall Anthony Mc Geever reacted quickest to force the ball home. Team efforts from both sides. Referee: Paul McFadden.Castlefin Celtic Reserves 2 Erne Wanderers 1Castlefin started on top with numerous chances falling to Keith Nelis and Marcus Curran. Castlefin’s first goal came after 25 minutes when Keith Nelis set up Gary McNulty who chipped the keeper from 20 yards. The second half saw Castlefin create more chances of which they didn’t take advantage. Mark Lafferty came close on two occasions with his headers going slightly wide. Peter Bryson then made it 2-0 to Castlefin. Mark Lafferty found Bryson on the edge of the box, his volley went straight into top corner on the 59th minute. Erne’s best chance came in the 63th minute when the striker failed to take advantage of his free space and his shot went slightly wide of the post. Castlefin had a great chance to wrap it up when Thomas Devlin miss-hit a tap in from two yards on 75 minutes. Erne pulled one back with ten minutes to go when Ryan O’Brien beat the offside trap and finished neatly into bottom corner. Castlefin finished it out taking all 3 points. Referee: Michael Mulhern. Best for Castlefin: Jason Curran and James McMenamin. Best for Erne: Ryan O’BrienSt. Catherines Reserves 2 Orchard F.C. 4No ReportGlencar Inn Saturday Division TwoMilford United Reserves 2 Arranmore United 3Arranmore showed why they are champions coming from two nil down to take the points at a sunny Moyle View. Arranmore began brighter with the wind in the first half without creating any chances. Milford gradually got to grips and created several chances, hitting the woodwork the closest they came to breaking the deadlock. Milford attacked Arranmore from the off in the second half and opened the scoring through a Ciran Blaney header on sixty minutes. They went two up when Jason Mc Conigley battled to win the ball and scored a cracker from twenty yards. Milford had chances to finish off the game but Arranmore hit back through Ward and shortly after through Mc Glanaghey. They took the lead when Simon Mc Ateer pushed a shot onto the post and was unlucky when the rebound hit him and ended up in the net. Good game of football from both sides.Tullyvinney Rovers 2 Gweedore United Reserves 3On a perfect day for football, both sides played out an entertaining encounter at Crossroads Park. Tullyvinney took the lead in the tenth minute through Stephen Devine as the midfielder poked home from 8 yards through a crowded Gweedore defence. Gweedore got back on level terms only a few minutes later after a Sam Hegarty challenge was deemed a penalty by the referee. The penalty was slotted home to level the scores. On the stroke of half-time Tullyvinney missed two glorious chances to score.Into the second half and Gweedore made it two as a through ball was latched onto by the forward and he put the ball past the onrushing Tullyvinney ‘keeper. The visitors should have extended their lead further on 65 minutes as a long ball deceived the Tullyvinney defence leaving a two-on-one situation between Gweedore forwards and the Tullyvinney keeper. The Gweedore number 10 had an empty net to score into after being played through by his strike partner, but incredibly, he somehow managed to blaze his effort over the bar from only two yards.Tullyvinney were back on level terms on 75 minutes as a floated Renato corner was met by Marty Alexander and he poked his shot in from all of 6 yards to set up a nervy end to the match. Tullyvinney were then reduced to ten men for the remainder of the match as Paddy Kelly received a second yellow card for a challenge on the edge of the box, leaving an uphill battle for the Crossroads men. Gweedore, to their credit, battled on and got the winner from a second penalty following a rash tackle in the home box on 80 minutes. Gweedore’s forward got his hat-trick by slotting the ball under the diving Hegarty, who despite his best effort, just couldn’t keep out the second penalty of the game.Tullyvinney battled hard in the final ten minutes and Sam Hegarty, switched from a more familiar role at centre-back to play up front, was sent through on goal but couldn’t find the shot to beat the Gweedore keeper.Glenree United Reserves 1 Keadue Rovers Reserves 2Glenree’s final home match of season was a physical affair from both sides. It was the home side who took the lead when Karl Mc Elhinney stepped up to finish cooly from the penalty spot after he was fouled by the defender in the 15th minute. Ten minutes later Vinny Mc Laughlin finished sublimely after good build up play to give the homeside a two goal cushion. Keadue didn’t give up and slowly crawled back into it when Jack Sparrow finished well from the 18 yard line. But the home side regained their two goal advantage when Mc Laughlin let a thunderous strike go to see it fly past the keeper. In the 65th minute Marc Mc Carron must of thought it was Christmas all over when his partner shot was well saved by the Glenree number 1 but Mc Carron found the ball at his feet with an empty net to blast it into. This set up a nervy last 25 minutes for the Glenree outfit and they had their chances to go further ahead but the away keeper wasn’t to be beat again. Best on the day for Glenree were Max Davis, Ian Mc Elhinney and Vinny Mc Laughlin. Team effort by Keadue Rovers. Referee: Victor RaineyRESULTSWEDNESDAYBrian Mc Cormick Sports Premier DivisionMilford United 4 v 2 Glenea UnitedSATURDAYOld Orchard Saturday Division OneFintown Harps AFC 3 v 2 Ramelton MarinersGlenea United Reserves 1 v 2 Glencar CelticCastlefin Celtic Reserves 2 v 1 Erne WanderersSt. Catherines Reserves 2 v 4 Orchard F.C.Glencar Inn Saturday Division TwoMilford United Reserves 2 v 3 Arranmore UnitedTullyvinney Rovers 2 v 3 Gweedore United ReservesGlenree United Reserves 3 v 2 Keadue Rovers ReservesSUNDAYBrian Mc Cormick Sports Premier DivisionGlenea United 0 v 2 Rathmullan CelticLifford Celtic 1 v 1 Kilmacrennan CelticDonegal Town 1 v 0 St. CatherinesWatson Hire Division OneCastlefin Celtic 4 v 2 Gweedore UnitedCappry Rovers 4 v 6 Dunkineely CelticUlster Junior Cup FinalGweedore Celtic 0 v 0 Glengad F.C.( Glengad F.C. won 4-2 on penalties )Watson Hire Division One / CT Ball Division Two, Promotion / Relegation Play-OffKeadue Rovers 3 v 2 Deele HarpsFIXTURESMONDAY 28-04-2014 K.O. 7 p.m.Glencar Inn Saturday Division TwoTullyvinney Rovers v Curragh Athletic ReservesSATURDAY 03-05-2014 K.O. 2p.m. (Unless Stated)Glencar Inn Saturday Division TwoDonegal Town Reserves v Arranmore United (K.O. 1.p.m.)Strand Rovers v Glenree United ReservesMilford United Reserves v Gweedore United ReservesCranford United Reserves v Keadue Rovers ReservesSUNDAY 04-05-2014Premier Division / Division One, Promotion / Relegation Play-OffCastlefin Celtic v Cranford UnitedLeague table for Brian McCormick Sports Premier LeagueTeam Played Won Lost Drawn Goals For Goals Against Goal Diff PointsRathmullan Celtic 18 12 3 3 44 22 22 39Lifford Celtic FC 18 11 3 4 37 19 18 37Milford United FC 18 9 5 4 41 29 12 31Glenea United 18 8 6 4 29 20 9 28St Catherines FC 18 7 5 6 39 33 6 27Gweedore Celtic 18 4 5 9 22 25 -3 21Donegal Town FC 18 5 7 6 30 35 -5 21Cranford FC 18 4 8 6 26 29 -3 18Kilmacrennan Celtic FC 18 4 10 4 20 41 -21 16Curragh Athletic FC 18 3 15 0 19 54 -35 9League table for Watson Hire Sunday Division OneTeam Played Won Lost Drawn Goals For Goals Against Goal Diff PointsDrumoghill FC 18 13 3 2 49 19 30 41Cappry Rovers 18 11 3 4 54 26 28 37Castlefin Celtic 18 10 5 3 50 34 16 33Dunkineely Celtic FC 18 11 7 0 51 46 5 33Gweedore United FC 18 9 7 2 43 25 18 29Kerrykeel 71 FC 18 8 6 4 51 37 14 28Lagan Harps FC 18 6 9 3 33 46 -13 21Keadue Rovers FC 18 6 10 2 37 43 -6 20Bonagee United FC 18 4 11 3 32 50 -18 15Eany Celtic FC 18 0 17 1 13 87 -74 1League table for CT Ball Sunday Division TwoTeam Played Won Lost Drawn Goals For Goals Against Goal Diff PointsCopany Rovers FC 18 11 3 4 44 25 19 37Whitestrand United FC 18 11 4 3 46 23 23 36Deele Harps FC 18 10 5 3 38 19 19 33Raphoe Town 18 10 5 3 40 23 17 33Convoy Arsenal FC 18 9 5 4 33 28 5 31Letterbarrow Celtic FC 18 7 8 3 31 38 -7 24Glenree United FC 18 6 9 3 31 45 -14 21Ballybofey United FC 18 5 10 3 24 37 -13 18Dunlewey Celtic 18 4 11 3 27 42 -15 15Drumbar FC 18 1 14 3 15 49 -34 6League table for Old Orchard Saturday Division OneTeam Played Won Lost Drawn Goals For Goals Against Goal Diff PointsGlencar Celtic 16 15 1 0 54 12 42 45Glenea United 16 9 6 1 39 27 12 28St Catherines FC 16 9 6 1 35 32 3 28Erne Wanderers FC 16 9 7 0 45 29 16 27Orchard FC 16 8 7 1 41 33 8 25Fintown Harps AFC 16 7 7 2 29 41 -12 23Castlefin Celtic Res 16 6 8 2 40 38 2 20Mulroy Celtic 16 3 11 2 17 37 -20 11Ramelton Mariners FC 16 1 14 1 17 68 -51 4League table for Glencar Inn Saturday Division TwoTeam Played Won Lost Drawn Goals For Goals Against Goal Diff PointsArranmore United 17 15 1 1 41 11 30 46Donegal Town FC Res 17 9 3 5 42 33 9 32Glenree United FC Res 17 9 4 4 53 44 9 31Gweedore United FC Res 17 9 6 2 45 39 6 29Keadue Rovers FC 17 6 8 3 38 36 2 21Cranford FC 17 5 8 4 39 44 -5 19Milford United FC Res 17 5 8 4 36 46 -10 19Curragh Athletic FC 17 4 9 4 32 47 -15 16Tullyvinney Rovers 17 4 10 3 26 38 -12 15Strand Rovers FC 17 3 12 2 21 35 -14 11DONEGAL LEAGUE – ALL THE REPORTS, RESULTS AND FIXTURES was last modified: April 27th, 2014 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)Tags:Donegal Leaguelast_img read more