WARNER’S INDICTMENT The disqualification leaves Canadian Soccer Association president Victor Montagliani and Bermuda Football Association president Larry Mussenden as the only candidates. Jack Warner of Trinidad and Tobago, CONCACAF’s president from 1983-2011, was indicted by a US grand jury in New York City last May on charges of racketeering conspiracy, wire fraud conspiracy, wire fraud, money laundering conspiracy and money laundering. He is fighting extradition. He was succeeded by Jeffrey Webb, who headed CONCACAF from 2012 until he was indicted last May. He pleaded guilty November 23 to racketeering conspiracy, wire fraud conspiracy, and money laundering conspiracy, and agreed to forfeit more than $6.7 million. Alfredo Hawit of Honduras replaced Webb and was indicted in November. He pleaded guilty on Monday to two counts of wire fraud conspiracy and one count each of racketeering conspiracy and conspiracy to obstruct justice. CONCACAF said Luis Hernandez of Cuba and John Krishnadath were running for FIFA council member from the Caribbean, and Pedro Chaluja of Panama was running unopposed for council member for the Caribbean. Sonia Bien-Aime of Turks and Caicos, elected as the Caribbean’s member of the FIFA executive committee last July, is running for CONCACAF’s female member of the new council against Joanne Salazar of Trinidad and Tobago. FIFA says Gordon Derrick, the general secretary of the Antigua and Barbuda Football Association, has failed an integrity check and won’t be allowed to run for president of CONCACAF, the sport’s regional governing body for North and Central America and the Caribbean. Domenico Scala, chairman of FIFA’s audit and compliance committee, said in a statement yesterday that Derrick had been disqualified, but added that “for privacy reasons, we are not in a position to go into further details.” Derrick also is president of the Caribbean Football Union. In November 2011, FIFA’s ethics committee gave Derrick a reprimand and fined him 300 Swiss francs (then US$328) as part of sanctions announced for “apparent violations” of its ethics code that occurred at a CFU meeting on May 10-11 that year. Football officials were alleged to have been offered or to have received $40,000 cash payments there during Mohamed bin Hammam’s campaign for FIFA president. FIFA did not specify the violation Derrick committed. CONCACAF’s president is automatically a FIFA vice-president and member of FIFA’s ruling executive committee, which is being renamed the FIFA council.
Scotland travel to Metz for a friendly against France, nine years after a very memorable meeting in Paris.In 2007, James McFadden’s 30-yard screamer secured a second successive victory against France in their Euro 2008 qualifying group.As usual the Tartan Army support was there in its thousands, though Scotland still failed to qualify. However, for a moment fans were dreaming of a first appearance at a major international tournament since 1998.Here, talkSPORT looks at that wonderful strike.
Sandals drops major bomb, makes Misick brothers look terribly suspect Recommended for you PNP Party says it led wooden pier removal by Beaches Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsApp Related Items:beaches resort and spa, hiv prevention, monet collymore, share your christmas, tci social welfare office Beaches puts former Premier on blast about controversial pier Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsAppProvidenciales, 07 Jan 2016 – There are 112 families in the Turks and Caicos who have reported that they need help just to eat each day. There is a need for HIV/Aids patients to ensure they not only eat well, but on time. On Wednesday, Beaches Resort Villages and Spa made a move to close the gap between having and not having food at home by donating some 4,000 non-perishable food items gathered from its staff. The National HIV Prevention Unit & The Turks and Caicos Social Welfare Office in Grand Turk Pantry are the beneficiaries of the initiative which started this noble work three years ago. Monet Collymore, who heads the Beaches Environmental Health Services Department said: “Our mission is to feed unemployed single mothers and persons living with HIV & AIDS on the islands of Provo and Grand Turk.” Beaches explained that the two organizations were selected because they play crucial roles as keepers of people in need of support. The TCI Social Welfare Office assists the unemployed and under employed financially and directly impacts the lives of single mothers, children, the disabled and the elderly by providing them with monetary support and where possible, food and clothing. The HIV prevention unit assists with providing medical support services to those infected with the virus. The office also provides healthy meals to individuals on the islands of Provo and Grand Turk. The Share Your Christmas or SYC program of Beaches ran the food drive among staff from December 11 through to January 4.
Related Items:break-in, burlary, help, provo, public Royal Turks and Caicos Islands Police Force’s mission to combat abusive images of children online In fact, the homeowner asked Magnetic Media to ask those viewing the video to observe the tattoos on the burglar. Police confirmed the crime to us on Saturday night. If you can assist, you know what to do… call Crime stoppers at 1-800-TIPS, that’s 1-800-8477. While it is not the first time islanders have seen surveillance photos or videos from a crime in progress, it has been a long time for these brazen moving images to surface and most rare is that the thief appears to be Caucasian or white. Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsApp For two minutes, it is an eerie front row seat to the burglary; the thief is with his head covered and seen waltzing through the residence, searching for valuables which are one by one, apparently being stuffed into the front of the suspects clothing and into a backpack. While his face is not covered, his head is and sufficiently enough that this crook may be unrecognizable except for some very distinguishing markers on his body. Energy Town Meeting for Provo Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsAppSocial media was this weekend used by a homeowner to launch an assertive suspect hunt; the person was a victim of robbery around 12:30am Saturday in a residential area behind Sunshine Nursery called, Garden Loop. TCI to renew Storm & Flood insurance Recommended for you
Weather causes shelters to open for more than 150 additional homeless February 20, 2019 Posted: February 20, 2019 KUSI Newsroom, 00:00 00:00 spaceplay / pause qunload | stop ffullscreenshift + ←→slower / faster ↑↓volume mmute ←→seek . seek to previous 12… 6 seek to 10%, 20% … 60% XColor SettingsAaAaAaAaTextBackgroundOpacity SettingsTextOpaqueSemi-TransparentBackgroundSemi-TransparentOpaqueTransparentFont SettingsSize||TypeSerif MonospaceSerifSans Serif MonospaceSans SerifCasualCursiveSmallCapsResetSave SettingsSAN DIEGO (KUSI) – Father Joe’s Villages and Connections Housing Downtown will accommodate more than 150 additional homeless residents needing shelter tonight and tomorrow night, according to the San Diego Housing Commission.The commission activates its Inclement Weather Shelter Program when temperatures drop below 50 degrees, the chance of rain is higher than 40 percent or sustained high winds are predicted.The program is funded through a partnership between the commission, the city of San Diego, Father Joe’s and Connections Housing.Father Joe’s can shelter an additional 134 residents throughout both nights while Connections Housing can add up to 30 residents.Check-in at Father Joe’s begins at 4 p.m. and residents are expected to check out by 5 the next morning.Check-in at Connections Housing runs from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. and residents are expected to check out by 7 the following morning.Those at both shelters will have meals provided to them.Residents can dial 211 or visit 211sandiego.org to find out more about the county’s Inclement Weather Shelter Program. KUSI Newsroom Categories: Local San Diego News FacebookTwitter
March 30, 2019 KUSI Newsroom, Possible border shutdown…and foreign aid cut off to 3 Countries 00:00 00:00 spaceplay / pause qunload | stop ffullscreenshift + ←→slower / faster ↑↓volume mmute ←→seek . seek to previous 12… 6 seek to 10%, 20% … 60% XColor SettingsAaAaAaAaTextBackgroundOpacity SettingsTextOpaqueSemi-TransparentBackgroundSemi-TransparentOpaqueTransparentFont SettingsSize||TypeSerif MonospaceSerifSans Serif MonospaceSans SerifCasualCursiveSmallCapsResetSave SettingsSAN DIEGO (KUSI)- President Trump has instructed the U-S state department to cut off foreign aid to three Central American Countries. These Countries include El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras.President Trump stated “we have right now two big caravans coming up from Guatemala. massive caravans walking right through Mexico.” The move comes one day after president trump said the three countries had set-up migrant caravans to enter the U-S.He is also demanding action from Mexico, saying he will close the U-S/Mexico border next week if Mexico does not do anything to stop immigrants from coming into the United States Illegally. KUSI Newsroom Posted: March 30, 2019 Categories: Local San Diego News FacebookTwitter