Call: 0123456789 | Email: info@example.com

Tag: 上海东泰大厦


first_imgView comments Globalport’s third replacement import Jamal Thomas won’t be able to suit up in the PBA Governors’ Cup after exceeding the height limit for the conference.The Governors’ Cup has a height limit of 6-foot-5 but Thomas exceeded the limit by almost an inch, the PBA tweeted hours before the 7:00 pm tipoff.ADVERTISEMENT It’s too early to present Duterte’s ‘legacy’ – Lacson In ‘Jojo Rabbit,’ Comedy and Drama Collide Carpio hits red carpet treatment for China Coast Guard PLAY LIST 02:14Carpio hits red carpet treatment for China Coast Guard02:56NCRPO pledges to donate P3.5 million to victims of Taal eruption00:56Heavy rain brings some relief in Australia02:37Calm moments allow Taal folks some respite03:23Negosyo sa Tagaytay City, bagsak sa pag-aalboroto ng Bulkang Taal01:13Christian Standhardinger wins PBA Best Player award MOST READ DAY6 is for everybody Mos Burger to open in Manila; teases with a pop-up Don’t miss out on the latest news and information. OSG plea to revoke ABS-CBN franchise ‘a duplicitous move’ – Lacsoncenter_img Margot Robbie talks about filming ‘Bombshell’s’ disturbing sexual harassment scene LATEST STORIES Steam emission over Taal’s main crater ‘steady’ for past 24 hours NBA: Damian Lillard would rather not win a title than move to star-studded team Jake says relationship with Shaina ‘goes beyond physical attraction’ Sports Related Videospowered by AdSparcRead Next How to help the Taal evacuees Thomas, who replaced Murphey Holloway, was set to play his only game in the PBA in the Batang Pier’s last game against Meralco at Mall of Asia Arena Friday.Globaport’s already out of the playoff race with a 3-7 record.FEATURED STORIESSPORTSRedemption is sweet for Ginebra, Scottie ThompsonSPORTSMayweather beats Pacquiao, Canelo for ‘Fighter of the Decade’SPORTSFederer blasts lack of communication on Australian Open smoglast_img read more


first_imgParticipants getting ready to take part in Friday’s event.The people of Donegal are being urged to take a stand this month and dance to demand an end to violence against women by joining the One Billion Rising day of action on February 14.The Donegal event will take place in front of the Regional Cultural Centre in Letterkenny between 1pm and 2pm on February 14, forming part of a massive global campaign.Local organiser Kate Brown said she is hoping a huge crowd will attend to join forces with people all across the world coming together to rise, release, dance in defiance of the injustices women suffer, demanding an end to violence against women and girls. “We hosted the first One Billion Rising event in Donegal on Valentine’s Day last year and we were delighted with the response. A very large crowd came to sing and dance in front of An Grianán Theatre.“It was a celebratory event, in that we celebrated our freedom to dance and to get our voices heard, but the campaign carries with it an important message – that violence against women and girls must end.”Kate says this year’s event does not clash with mid-term break holidays and she is encouraging students and their teachers to come and lend their support to the lunchtime rising campaign. Music, dance, song and poetry will form part of the hour-long event.She explained that the One Billion Rising name for the campaign comes from the fact that one in three women and girls will be beaten and raped in their life time. With a current female global population of three billion, that adds up to the staggering one billion figure. In 2013 activists in 207 different countries came together for the biggest mass action in human history to demand an end to violence against women and girls.“This year, the focus is on the issue of justice for all survivors of gender violence,” she added.The event though is not just for women and Kate says she would love to see as many women, girls and the men and boys who love them to gather to make their voices heard.“Last year we had people from across the spectrum, young and old, male and female, all prepared to show their support through dance for a campaign that aims to end violence against women and girls and this year we’re hoping for the same broad range of people and hopefully bigger numbers.”Across the world the campaigns will take place outside courthouses, school administration buildings, work places, places of worship, military courts, embassies and in other public gathering spaces. “This year’s campaign is about rising for justice. It is about deepening last year’s campaign and bringing, as so many wonderful agencies in Donegal are doing on a daily basis, information into the public arena about what survivors of gender violence need and deserve.” Kate added.For more information about One Billion Rising you can find details on the One Billion Rising Donegal Facebook page and by logging on to the global campaign website – www.onebillionrising.orgDONEGAL EVENT CALLS ON PEOPLE TO TAKE A STAND AGAINST VIOLENCE TO WOMEN was last modified: February 12th, 2014 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)Tags:One Billion Risinglast_img read more


first_img8 Best WordPress Hosting Solutions on the Market Tags:#Features#news#NYT#web Top Reasons to Go With Managed WordPress Hosting marshall kirkpatrick Updated at 12:45 PM PST with a response from Bit.lyAfter weeks of controversy concerning a possible closure of the service, URL shortener Tr.im just announced that it’s open sourcing its code, handing ownership of its domain name over to a community nonprofit organization and making clickthrough data freely available from now on, in real time. Founder Eric Woodward will spin the project out from his core company Nambu, will cover operational costs personally and will work with anyone who wants to help make Tr.im a community-owned alternative to what Woodward says is a data-hoarding monopoly in Bit.ly and Twitter.Talk about turning lemons into lemonade. The new Tr.im may be the most exciting thing to happen in URL shortening since now market leader Bit.ly itself launched.Woodward says that the Tr.im code will be cleaned up and available for hacking no later than September 15th, that the code will be licensed under an MIT Open Source license, real time click data will be made available in anonymous aggregate via service provider Gnip and a foundation or nonprofit owner to control the domain name is still being sought.URL shortening is of course important primarily because of Twitter, where links have to be shortened in order to save characters against the limit of 140 per message. This May Twitter chose to make Bit.ly its default URL shortener, replacing TinyURL. Bit.ly’s marketshare in the URL shortening world became a near instant monopoly.This is important because these URL shorteners have all kinds of data about which links on Twitter and elsewhere are getting the most click-throughs. Bit.ly is interesting because they’ve been building all kinds of value ads on top of that data – real time analytics, semantic analysis of the linked-to pages and more. Many people believe that Bit.ly could become one of the hottest sources of news discovery on the web, challenging now slow-looking sites like Digg.Woodward argues that the relationship between Twitter and Bit.ly has made the URL shortening business pointless for everyone else. It was taking up a lot of his time, causing him headaches and he was feeling pressure to dedicate more time to his company’s core product, the Nambu desktop client.Last month Woodward announced he would be closing Tr.im down and a substantial number of people freaked out. The biggest concern was that all the short links that had been created would now be broken. Some developers complained that they had invested time into building services that utilized Tr.im’s analytics. In response to the uproar, Woodward changed his mind. He said he’d keep the service up for some period of time, he tried to find a seller, but today he’s announcing a permanent change to the nature of the product.Woodward argues that Bit.ly and Twitter will not expose raw aggregate clickthrough data to just anyone to develop on top of. That’s what the new community-owned Tr.im is going to do. Working with activity data hub provider Gnip, Tr.im will make aggregate anonymized data available in real time, for free. That means that any random developer can build something exciting on top of that stream of data, not just the selected partners of Twitter and Bit.ly. Woodward says that if the community can take Tr.im to 5 or 10% marketshare, then it should have a good sample of the data Bit.ly is seeing in the rest of the market. Opening that data to developers in real time would then become more valuable than anything Tr.im can offer in aggregate today. Update: We spoke with Bit.ly’s John Borthwick and this is what he had to say: “I think this is great, it means there will be a future for tr.im and having more services out there is a really good thing. [Tr.im’s Eric Woodward] is short on the facts though and the facts are if you look at the clicks and encodes on bit.ly in a day, 15 million yesterday for example, 60% of them are from Twitter, less than 10% come from twitter.com. It’s about product iteration and adding features. [That’s why Bit.ly is so popular, Borthwick argues.] Eric made a choice and bit.ly has made a different choice.” Borthwick also emphasized that Bit.ly has to invest substantial resources into scaling, something that the Tr.im community will need to take very seriously if it is to grow. center_img Related Posts Why Tech Companies Need Simpler Terms of Servic… A Web Developer’s New Best Friend is the AI Wai…last_img read more


first_imgSales is about conversations of value and commitments. You cannot pretend that selling is only about the conversations, just like you can’t pretend that closing would be effective without the value-creating conversations. Essential Reading! Get my 3rd book: Eat Their Lunch “The first ever playbook for B2B salespeople on how to win clients and customers who are already being serviced by your competition.” Buy Now I once wrote Always Be Advancing. I borrowed the term from Neil Rackham’s 1988 hit, SPIN Selling. The idea is exactly right the way Rackham laid it out in the book. Now I am afraid it is exactly wrong, but only because salespeople are softer than ever and more afraid of any conflict. The word closing is stronger than the word advance.The right advice is to always being closing, and any advice to the contrary will prove detrimental to your sales results. You need commitments.If you never close you will never gain the commitment for the first meeting. Asking for the meeting to explore working together is closing.If you never close you will never gain the commitment for the meetings you need to help your client discover their needs. And you’ll never gain the follow through on commitments. You must close for these commitments.If you never close you will never gain access to the stakeholders who influence the buying committee, and you will never gain access to the buying committee members. Without closing for these commitments, you dramatically hurt your chances of moving an opportunity forward or acquiring the business.If you never close you will never gain the commitment to present your ideas or to modify those ideas after you have gotten feedback from your contacts. You’ll also never gain the commitment to resolve their concerns. These outcomes require that you close.In negotiations, you close your client on the value that you create or they close you on a lowered perception of that value. But, know that you are closing.last_img read more


first_imgGUWAHATI: Assam is scheduled to launch a cancer care foundation, the first for any State government in India, on Monday for making treatment of the disease more affordable and ensuring care for patients till survival.The Indian Council for Medical Research had in 2016 reported 31,825 new cancer cases in Assam. But health officials in the State said the actual number of cancer cases could be twice that number since most of those who are detected with the disease leave the State in order to access better cancer care.“A recent study found that more than 70% of the cost incurred by patients getting treated is due to peripheral expenses such as stay, travel and food. This was the reason our government initiated the non-profit Assam Cancer Care Foundation (ACCF), a pioneering model for making cancer care more affordable and address all aspects from awareness to end-of-life care,” Himanta Biswa Sarma, Assam Health Minister, said.ACCF is in partnership with Tata Trusts, which has committed to providing Rs 830 crore for the programme while the State government will provide ₹1,080 crore, Mr. Sarma said.The cancer care project has been designed to address three aspects of cancer care – service, education and research – with the objective of shifting care closer to patients’ homes. Accordingly, five district hospitals would be providing diagnostics and day care follow-up. These hospitals are in Darrang, Dima Hasao, Goalpara, Golaghat and Sivasagar districts. Cancer centres adjacent to four existing and eight upcoming medical colleges across Assam will also provide comprehensive treatment and education, Mr. Sarma said.Cancer centres at two major medical college hospitals – Guwahati and Dibrugarh – have been tasked with advance and complex care along with cancer research.“The facilities will provide treatment at rates on par with or below the Central government health scheme rates. It is expected that a large number of patients will receive cashless treatment at these facilities through Atal Amrit Abhiyan and Ayushman Bharat schemes,” a health officer said on Sunday after Mr. Sarma and industrialist Ratan Tata inaugurated a digital information nerve centre at Guwahati Medical College Hospital.last_img read more


first_imgIndia’s medal hopes in the Azlan Shah Cup hockey tournament went up in smoke as New Zealand rode on a penalty corner hat-trick by Andrew Hayward to humiliate the title holders 7-3 in their last round-robin league match here on Thursday.India squandered the lead thrice before Hayward produced a hat-trick of drag-flicked goals to put the Black Sticks in command and spoil India’s chance of claiming a medal in the event, which they won outright in 2009 and were joint champions along with South Korea last year.By virtue of this loss, India slipped to the fifth position in the seven-team round-robin league table, which is being headed by world champions Australia, who defeated Great Britain 2-1 earlier in the day.Five-time Azlan Shah Cup winners, Australia now have 13 points from five games and are assured of a place in Sunday’s summit clash with one league match still to go against New Zealand.However, Australia’s opponent in the final will only be decided on Saturday as Great Britain, Pakistan and New Zealand all have a chance of making it to the title clash.But with nine points each in their kitty, Great Britian and Pakistan are slightly better placed than the Black Sticks.For New Zealand to qualify for the final, they will first have to beat Australia on Saturday and hope other two contenders – Great Britain and Pakistan – lose their last league matches.India’s opponent for Sunday’s classification playoffs will also be decided on Saturday.Hayward’s hat-trick of penalty corner goals came in the space of 14 minutes midway through the second session when the Indian defence again caved in under pressure.advertisementTo add to it, two speedy field goals by Blair Hilton and one strike each from Nicholas Wilson and Shay Neal gave New Zealand their biggest win ever against India.For India, Gurwinder Singh Chandi scored two field goals after S V Sunil had opened the scoring.India drew first blood in the 20th minute through an outstanding goal by Sunil, who latched on to a long diagonal ball from Ravipal Singh on top of the circle and slotted home past the onrushing goalkeeper.New Zealand equalised four minutes later when Wilson capitalised on Arun Panchia’s pass into the scoring zone.India were in front again in the 26th minute when Chandi tapped in Roshan Minz’s cross from the right corner.But New Zealand equalised six minutes later after Steven Edwards found out an unmarked Hilton inside the circle and he had all the time to turn around and shoot past onrushing Indian custodian Bharat Chetri.India went ahead for the third time in the match when Chandi another six minutes into the second half.Chandi dribbled into the scoring zone from the right flank and flicked past the goalkeeper when the defenders were expecting him to pass the ball to other strikers inside the circle.But drag-flicker Hayward then produced a three-goal burst that startled the Indian defence, converting penalty corners in the 44th, 53rd and 57th minutes to give the Black Sticks a 5-3 lead.A terrible defensive lapse by Dhananjay Mahadik in the 58th minute saw him lose a back-pass inside the scoring zone to Neal, who duly slotted the ball into the boards.Hilton then rounded off the scoring for New Zealand with a flash strike in the 63rd minute.In an earlier match, world champions Australia defeated Great Britain 2-1 in their penultimate round-robin league match to enter the final.Australia, who in 2010 became the first team to win the World Cup, Champions Trophy and Commonwealth Games in the same year, opened the scoring through a penalty corner conversion by Brent Dancer in the eighth minute.Christopher Ciriello then scored in the 29th minute to see Australia go into the breather with a 2-0 lead.Great Britain, however, reduced the margin in the 57th minute when drag-flicker Richard Mantell converted a penalty corner.- With PTI inputslast_img read more